Need Schengen Visa…?
What documents are required to get the Schengen visa?
Please refer to the below document’s information required to process the Schengen Visa Application.
- Visa application form (which can be obtained online): It should be completed and signed
- Two recent Passport size photographs: Photographs must be within the last two or three months with light background
- Round trip reservation or itinerary: The Itinerary must include dates and flight numbers with entry and exit from the Schengen Visa.
- A Valid Passport (which should be in your name as per your Government id proof) with at least two/three blank pages.
- Copy of your schedule.
- Cover letter
- Invitation letter (will be provided by UCG)
- Details of your accommodation.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Proof of financial means (ex: 3 months bank statement, cash, credit card, certificate of employment, sponsorship letter)
Will the embassy require an additional document aside from the mandatory ones?
Indeed. The extra prerequisites will rely upon the kind of visa that you are applying for.
What is the time period for the Schengen visa?
For travellers, the Schengen visa is issued for a period of 90 days in every six months from the date of entry.
Would I be able to request an expansion for a Schengen visa?
Indeed, you may request an extension for a Schengen visa. However, these are for exceptional cases. Like you need to extend due to some medical cause. Remember that one needs to go to apply in a suitable office.
What should one do if the Schengen Visa application got refused?
Never lose hope if your application got refused, there is a way to change the decision. After the refusal, you will get a letter stating why your visa is denied. The applicant should send back a letter & additional documents after knowing the reason for rejection of the application.
What questions should you be expecting for a Schengen Visa interview?
They will ask a few basic questions, don’t hesitate to answer the questions. Below are the few questions for your reference:
- Does anyone accompany you?
- Why do you need a Three- or Four-months Visa?
- To which country will you be traveling?
- Can we see your bank statement?
- Do you have a Health Insurance for this journey?
- Have you travelled to other destinations?
- Have you booked the flight ticket and accommodation?
- Do you have anyone like your friends/colleague/family member Living in the Schengen Area?
What are the Countries that are part of the Schengen Region?
Belgium, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Denmark, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Hungary, France.
Register for Diabetes and Endocrinology Utilitarian Conference Gathering, we will provide you an invitation letter and documentation from our end, which will help you to avail Schengen Visa easily.
To Register, please follow the below link: https://diabetes.universeconferences.com/registration/
If you have any queries or need any assistance, Call or WhatsApp us on +442033222718. We are here to help you!
Email us at email@example.com
Hope to see you in Berlin, Germany!
Conference Name: Diabetes and Endocrinology Utilitarian Conferences Gathering
Short Name: Diabetes and Endocrinology 2020
Dates: May 11-12, 2020
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Language: Only English
Scientific Program: It will only include Plenary speakers, keynote speakers, panel discussions and presentations in parallel sessions.
Audience: Global Leaders, Industrialists, Business Delegates, Students, Entrepreneurs, Executives
Call for Papers: diabetes.universeconferences.com/submit-abstract
Register here: diabetes.universeconferences.com/registration
Register Now: https://diabetes.universeconferences.com/registration/
Track 2 : Pre-Diabetes
Track 3 : New Approaches to Manage Diabetes
Track 4 : Diabetes And Endocrinology
Track 5 : Neuro-Endocrinology
Track 6 : Gestational Diabetes
Track 7 : Case Studies on Diabetes
Track 8 : Diabetes–Nutritional Diet, Exercise and Metabolism
Track 9 : Diabetes Distress
Track 10 : Diabetes and Lifestyles
Track 11 : Endocrine and Diabetes Biomarkers
Track 12 : Transgender: Medicine and Research
Track 13 : Advance Treatment and Prevention
Track 14 : Genetic Diabetes
Track 15 : Neurogenic Diabetic Problems
Track 16 : Endocrinology – An Overview
Track 17 : Common Endocrinology Disorders and Treatments
Track 18 : Endocrinology – Osteoporosis, and Osteopenia
Track 19 : Cellular and Molecular Endocrinology
Track 20 : Cardiovascular Endocrinology
Track 21 : Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism
Track 22 : Clinical Trials and Case Study
Track 23 : Endocrinology: Male & Female Reproductive Health
#Diabetes #Endocrinology #diabetescauses #diabeteslevel #diabetestreatment #diabetesinsipidus #diabetesmellitus #diabetescare #insulin #Digitaldiabetes #diabetesindustry #patientcare #diabetologist #diabetestype1 #diabetestype2 #diabetesdrugs #glucometer